Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Blog-Girl-Chapter Two

Hey, everybody, it's me again, Blog-Girl! I hope all you had a great weekend, 'cause I sure did! Anyway, let's get down to today's business. Today, I will be telling you about a soul part of my childhood...and no, it's not a purple Care-Bear that I used to carry around literally everywhere, if that's what you're wondering. So, I'm pretty sure all you 3-7 year olds out there have heard of a popular Christian franchise for children called VeggieTales. I instantly became a fan of VeggieTales when I saw
my sister watching a VeggieTales sing-along video titled "Dance of the Cucumber". Then, a couple years later, while I was visiting my grandparent's house, on the TV, I saw a VeggieTales movie called "Jonah". And then, after that, I kind of went on a 7 year long hiatus from VeggieTales. But then, about 4 months ago, I was on Youtube, just minding my own business, when all of a sudden, I saw a link to a VeggieTales video, and you'll never guess what I did next..! If some of you are guessing that I got up the nerve to watch that video, then you are correct! Well, that's all I have to say for now. If any of you guys are teenagers and also still a fan of VeggieTales, you can comment below...if that's possible. As you know, I still have a lot to learn about this whole blog thing. So remember, as they say on Veggietales, God made you special, and He loves you very much! Bye!
Image result for veggie tales

1 comment: